Ability of the heart, blood vessels and oxygen to the muscles of the airways continuously for long periods of time during physical activity is to provide low to medium intensity. The cardiovascular organization consists of:
- blood vessels
The cardiovascular system function to support other physiological systems.
- The producers
Human circulatory system is a type of closed loop system. the human circulatory system is divided into two systems, namely:
- pulmonary circulatory system
- systemic circulatory system
The types of exercise to increase cardiovascular endurance
- Slow Distance running (Long Slow Distance-LSD)
- Aerobic exercise
- Fartlek Training
Cardiovascular disease cardiovascular endurance exercises may be afraid.
Cardiovascular training is the effect of resistance:
- The magnitude of the increase of the ventricles
- the thickness of the heart wall to increase
- increased elasticity of the heart muscle
- The increase in blood capillaries within the muscle tissue.
- oxygenated blood is delivered to the heart, for use by the body.
Safety aspects in the implementation of cardiovascular endurance activities.
- It is used for cooling and heating before approval and after exercise.
- determine the KNL with Karvonen
- Increase the distance and time gradually ends at a moderate speed.
- informed health problems with the coach.
- Wear clothing and appropriate footwear.