Dental Health – Our smile is the first thing that people notice. It is therefore important to follow good habits, such as brushing and flossing, and parents should teach us as children. Studies show that teens exposed to caries maximum. In fact, this is the age where most soda and candy to be rich, easily cause tooth decay by constant attacks of acid consumed. Therefore, it is advisable to limit consumption and at the same time to take care of their teeth as children, because of the food hygiene practices and oral hygiene as part of our smile as adults.
Rules to Follow to Have a Beautiful Smile:
- Always wash, rinse your teeth twice a day, preferably with a fluoride toothpaste
- Floss between teeth daily
- Do not abuse sweets and happy force.
- Use mouth guards during sports.
- No smoking
- Avoid drilling lips or elsewhere in the mouth.
- visit the dentist regularly
Table of Contents
- 1 Dental – Healthy Habits
- 2 Some Guidelines to Protect Your Smile
- 3 Or Bite Mouthguard
- 4 Dental – Adolescienziale Common Problems in Old Age
- 5 Smoke
- 6 Oral Piercings
- 7 Amphetamine
- 8 Eating Disorders
- 9 Meal
Dental – Healthy Habits
Do you want to prevent cavities? For it is good to brush their teeth twice a day, flossing once a day and limit your consumption of sweets and sugary drinks. These are simple rules, but it is always important to follow because they tend to eat mostly males, excess soft drinks and snacks. Therefore, it is advisable to limit consumption, the risk of developing tooth decay to reduce: a radiant smile feel good inside and outside.
Some Guidelines to Protect Your Smile
A dental sealant is a type of coating that protects the teeth create a barrier in areas prone to rot. Usually, it applied on the chewing surfaces of the molars and sometimes is used to cover the holes and cracks of the other teeth. Seal a tooth is fast and easy, without any hassle. Using this method, the tooth surface will be protected against decomposition. Talk to your dentist. Remember, even with the sealing teeth is essential to brush every day because it is only additional protection against cavities.
Or Bite Mouthguard
drive with the sport, in particular where it can contact (football, boxing, basketball, rugby, skateboarding …), use the mouth guard or bite. First, it can be annoying, but it is the best tool to reduce the risk of breakage or loss of a tooth, as it absorbs shocks. There are different types of bites can satisfy any desire. Some people, even if they are direct to the dentist to measure, excellent results, much more. Then there is advertising, cheaper but also less effective. Ask your dentist what kind of bite that best suits your needs.
Tips to Keep the Bite:
- Wash before and after each use, and brush with fluoride toothpaste.
- Wash the bite with cold water and soap thoroughly.
- Keep the bite in a sturdy container can circulate in the air.
- Do not be exposed to the bite of the sun or in hot water.
- Verify the integrity of the time of purchase.
Dental – Adolescienziale Common Problems in Old Age
Wisdom teeth, also called wheels are so called because they are the last teeth to erupt. Usually occur after puberty, the period of maturity, and that “the judgment.” Most people have full permanent dentition at 13 years. Wisdom teeth begin to occur between 17 and 21 years. Sometimes they do not have enough room to go out or go in the wrong position. When this happens, the dentist will have to intervene and remove. Obviously, not everyone grows wisdom teeth simultaneously. Therefore, it is important to visit the dentist regularly to continuously monitor the outbreak of the second round. Each patient is unique, but in general may need to be removed if:
- Damage to adjacent teeth
- Periodontal Disease
- Tooth decay (if not cure)
In addition, the dentist may advise you to remove them if they are a barrier to orthodontic treatment for gum treatment or other dental treatments.
Smoking is harmful to health in general and therefore also for oral health. Many damage smoking can cause, such as:
- stained teeth and tongue
- loss of taste and smell
- healing problems after surgery
- Periodontal Disease
- Oral cancer
The stop is the only way to reduce the risk of developing diseases related to snuff reduced. Nicotine addiction is difficult to combat, it should call on experts to achieve this goal. Sports, rubber moderation could help to quit.
A lip or tongue pierced might fascinate (especially young people), but also a health hazard. This is because the mouth contains millions of bacteria and piercings can cause infection or inflammation. Another problem is represented by the possibility of causing chipping of teeth or gingival recession. In fact, while eating or talking, constantly collects the teeth and gums drilling, small lesions of teeth and gums caused. In addition, a perforation caused through infection can serious diseases including systemic infection develop. So who has a piercing, care must be taken care of your oral hygiene and piercing itself is separated and washed regularly, can be installed as bacteria and plaque.
Amphetamine is a drug that can cause considerable damage and the mouth and teeth of those who use them. Amphetamine is a potent stimulant of the central nervous system, respiratory distress, hyperthermia, nausea, vomiting, irregular heartbeat, high blood pressure, can cause permanent brain damage and urgent dental caries. Some consumers have spotted gray teeth, rotten, broken or ruined. Often, the teeth cannot be cured, and must, therefore, be extracted.
Eating disorders depend on several factors such as physical, emotional, social. These can also be harmful to your oral health. Without proper nutrition, which can gum and other tissues of the mouth sick easily. Vomiting often can affect teeth. Indeed, stomach acid into contact with the teeth of a repeated enamel tends to weaken the tip of the tooth changes color, shape, and length. If you suffer from an eating disorder, it is important to talk with nutrition.
Follow helps maintain healthy teeth healthy diet. We must avoid sodas or sugary foods. When you eat something sweet, it is important to do for lunch or dinner, to limit the damage.
According to the Ministry of Health, a balanced diet should include:
- Fruits and vegetables: These should be consumed daily.
consumed mainly oats, wholemeal bread, and brown rice: • cereals.
- Dairy products: choose lean products
- Proteins: you need to consume lean meats, poultry, and fish. Try to vary the protein with eggs, beans, legumes …
In addition, …
- It’s hard to resist a drink? In this case, it may help your mouth to control the consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- If you have a drink? It is advisable to choose fruits, cheese, yogurt or skim raw vegetables.
- chewing gum? You must choose those that do not contain sugar.
Do you have a camera? Good oral hygiene is important for people who have one. The dentist may recommend avoiding certain foods can interfere with the device or bend the cable by mistake. These foods include nuts, popcorn, candy, ice cream and sticky foods such as gum, candy or chocolates.
Halitosis is an unpleasant disease that could cause embarrassment. If you have this problem, go to the dentist because they can depend on a number of factors, you can search and select the best treatment.
What a “That Causes Bad Breath?
- Food. Recommended foods are garlic and onion. If you do dental floss daily brushing and the use of food can stay in the mouth and the bacteria that cause bad breath to accumulate. Dieters can kick bad breath because they do not often eat.
- Periodontal disease: Bad breath or bad taste are permanent signs of periodontal disease, plaque warning.
- Caries: may cause the presence of untreated decay halitosis.
- Dry mouth. It is when the flow of saliva drug use, problems salivary gland or continuously breathing through the mouth. If you do not have enough saliva, food residues that are not eliminated. If you suffer from this problem, the dentist can artificial saliva, eating candy or to recommend an increase in fluid intake.
- Snuff: In addition to staining your teeth and your overall health be harmful snuff can cause bad breath. Reduces the opportunity to enjoy and irritate the gums. In fact, smokers are more likely to develop gum disease and oral cancer.
- Diseases: Some diseases have symptoms related to halitosis. Infection of the sinuses or lungs, bronchitis, diabetes, kidney disease or liver may be associated with bad breath in the relationship. Ask the dentist.
To reduce bad breath with him, follow good oral hygiene, dental cleanings planning and ask your dentist regularly to treat diseases. Brush your teeth at least twice a day and flossing daily. Even brushing the tongue. If you use a prosthesis, it should be removed at night and thoroughly cleaned before reuse.
Dental – Instrument, and Orthodontics
One of the most common problems in adolescence is crooked teeth. This fault, as well as other abnormalities of occlusion, can be corrected by an appropriate orthodontic treatment used to improve and align teeth smile. Proper alignment of the teeth can also be helpful in improving masticatory function. On the other hand, crooked teeth, to make oral hygiene, tooth decay or periodontal disease may be more difficult to promote. The braces can be of different shapes, plastic, even the color of teeth not to notice or traditional metal.
And braces are used to correct “disintegration” or dental malocclusion (when teeth are narrow and winding). In some cases, the teeth are straight, but the child did not close the upper right jaw. This teeth alignment problem can be hereditary or the result of an injury is early or late loss of teeth. If any of these conditions, your dentist, the camera or another device may recommend to straighten teeth and improve your smile. Solve the problem, a good result is obtained, but the important thing is to have a healthy mouth.
dental defects occur 6-12 years, but the correction that begins between 8 and 14 years. Initiation of treatment is performed while the child grows, the best results. This does not mean that adults can not use the device: healthy teeth need treatment at any age.
The duration of treatment varies according to circumstances, but most remain in treatment for one to three years. Later, you can continue to receive the support of the teeth to stay in the right position to help. Current devices are convenient because the new materials require less stringent. With the device, it is recommended to follow a healthy diet to eliminate sugary foods because they promote the formation of plaque, which can damage your teeth permanently. Avoid foods such as PoC, corn, chewing gum, whole apples or other hard foods. Ask the dentist to avoid foods during processing …….