Ear disease in children and prevention – Otitis media is one of the diseases that often affect children. Approximately 3 of 4 children have at least once an ear infection before the age of 3 years experience (the highest risk age 6-18 months). Although this infection is anxious and ill at ease if the child usually heals within a few days. After entering school age, the child will not get it again.
Usually derived ear infections viral infections such as colds / flu. the cavity of the middle ear was burning behind the eardrum and fluid buildup. Ear infections can cause malfunction or swelling in the Eustachian canal (the narrow passage that connects the middle ear to the nose). In children, the channel is narrower and shorter, so that the liquid is trapped in the middle ear. Other triggers include infections of the throat area (usually a viral infection) causes channel blockage; the infection can spread into the channel tube. sleeping position while feeding from a bottle can also increase the risk of infection increases.
Ear disease in children and prevention:
- Take the child be given the doctor of the medicine right away.
- Avoid scratching the baby inside game of the ear because it can push dirt to enter, and the more serious infection. If you clean the ears, rather superficial.
How to prevent infections that cause otitis media in children:
- Make sure the baby strep exposure
Every 6 months • You must keep the baby ENT doctor to monitor the health of your ears hearing loss.
Normally, otitis media in infants have more than a week. Mothers need to be vigilant when. Liquid ear that the tympanic membrane is already showing leaking.Immediately your baby to the doctor
An indication of the incidence of middle ear infections in children. Especially if the child after a cold cough. An infection of the middle ear is common in infants or children. Possible causes are the wrong way to clean the ears, or could also be due to causes other way.
Ear specialists, nose and throat (ENT) Next, ear infections can, in the medium to occur deep in the outer ear. Most ear infections are rare in the outer or middle ear and inner ear. infection disease of the middle ear and otitis media (OM) is a common disorder that occurs under the age of five children called. “In fact, two out of three kid are likely to have suffered from otitis media, at least one attack before the age of three years.
Ear diseases associated most often occur with symptoms such as pain, itching, discharge, no feeling of pressure in the ear, a burning sensation or a combination of these signs and symptoms.
Generally, ear disorders disturbances may occur:
- Ear disease.
- The disease outside of the ear, for example, diseases or abnormalities in areas of the tongue, jaw, oropharynx, tonsils, or paranasal soiled.
This situation needs an accurate diagnosis requires medical attention.
Overall, ear disorders can be treated with drugs alone are diseases of the external ear, such as the accumulation of cerumen and into a foreign body.
As a good ear cleaning for the treatment of ear diseases in children and prevention:
- a cotton bud (skewers flocked) immersed in the liquid perhydrol (H202 3%) or fenolgliserin.
- The ear disease in children and the prevention own earwax buildup and a first fluid perhydrol (H202 3%) or fenolgliserin pour into your ear, wait a moment and then clean tip cleaning tool fresh ear.
For the selection of ear drugs directly to the needs and complaints of their good, you should consult an ENT doctor.
An infection in the child’s ear may also be due to a sore throat, diseases or superior infections such as sore throat and flu respiratory tract may also conditional caused. Then mengalam the opening of the ear inflammation is a collection of fluid that occurs happens behind the eardrums.
The update is:
- Quickly your baby the right medication consult a doctor mendapatk
- Do not use the ear baby dredging Dalma part because he had entered the dirt in the ears can grow and ear infections in the most difficult conditions. If you want to clean the ear, then the section is quite deep.
The treatment of ear infections in children are:
- Give paracetamol, but to help as prescribed by a physician, reduce fever and to help relieve the pain that appears.
- If you are swimming for babies and to prevent water from entering the ear
- Compress the baby’s ear with a hot towel.