The parts of the eye and functions
For those of you, parts of the eye and its function is not known correctly, then you should hear about this. The human eye is an organ that is very important. The eyes of the human senses is worth considering. Eye can see if there is a light in the darkness of the eye can not because of the absence of light perceived by the eye occurs. In the eyes of an organ, there are two body parts. also, but at this time to describe the parts of organs and parts of organs, only the parts of the eye and function of internal organs is an organ that forms the eye.
As one of the optical devices, eye building elements is based on the properties of light. Pay attention to the parts of the eye after!
(1) Cornea, the eye outermost layer which is solid and translucent. for receiving the function of the cornea and penetrates to send light into the eye and protects the sensitive part of the eye below. Corneas have the function of receiving light from the light source and sends it to the part of the eye, which will be lower, and at the end of the retina.
(2) The aqueous humor, a liquid cornea and lens of the eye. There the light into the eye to break
(3) The lens of the eye, which are crucial to precisely adjust the shadow falls on the yellow spots. Ocular must focus function and the transmitted light enters the eye to fall
Directly on the retina.
(4) Iris, membranes form a groove in the center circle. Iris gives the eye color and serves to regulate the great little pupils the amount of incident light to be limited. The iris in the center of the eye behind the cornea. An iris color can be affected by the type of race or nation.
(5) The pupil, iris gap formed by functioning as a sign of light. The student has a function to regulate the amount of incident light. The function of the eyes or of the child’s pupils as well as the function of the membrane is in a snapshot. The pupil is the round slot in the center of the iris.
(6) The eye muscles, the muscles that hold the lens and adjust the size of the lens.
(7) Of the glass body, the clear fluid that fills the eye cavity. its function is to transmit light from the lens to the retina.
(8) The retina, the layer on the rear wall of the eyeball, wherein the shade is formed. Retina generally or the retina is the portion, which is very sensitive to light. Especially in bitik and yellow. In this function, retina capture and transmit light of the objective of the optic nerve. And in that there is a nerve endings in the retina to accept.
(9) Yellow spot, the curvature of the retina, which is the most sensitive part of the retina.
(10) Of the optic nerve, the successor to light stimuli from the retina to the brain. The optic nerve or the optic nerve often must pass a function called a light stimulus to the brain. All information is recorded by the treating nerve in the brain. And we can see an object.