Our eyes are the front door to the outside environment, and of course the most important of the senses. Mata plays an important role in our daily lives. HP Andoid their faces and not comfortable viewing complete applications when you have your eye condition.
Eye receives light from the outside world and converts them into electrical indicator that are carried to the brain and is perceived as an image. What are the parts of the eye? In the following section, we will discuss the human eye, to learn its different parts and how the parts work together, so that we see the world around us.
The main section of the human eye
- sclera: The sclera is the white part of the eye surrounding the cornea. It consists of a fibrous tissue, and protects the interior of the eye. This is a network which is commonly called white of the eye.
- cornea The cornea is the clear tissue at the front of the eye where light from an object into the eye. It also helps to focus light on the retina.
- Home (aqueous humor): This is a program that fills the space between the cornea and clear, transparent liquid lens. It also provides oxygen and nutrients to these parts.
- Iris: The iris is a muscle ring in the center of the eye, helps to regulate by controlling the size of the pupil, the amount of light entering the eye.
- Student: This is a hole in the center of the iris interspersed light and fell to the eye. The size is controlled by the iris.
- Objective: The objective is located behind the pupil. This helps to focus light on the retina.Eye lens is able to change its shape to allow us to see both near and far objects.
- ciliary muscle: There is a ring network, which keeps the movement of the lens of the eye, and controls, and therefore makes it possible to control the shape of the lens.
- GLASS: It acts as a filler and covers the space between the lens and the retina. It also provides protection for the lens. It is about two-thirds of the total volume of the eye and consists mainly of water.
- Retina: This is the membrane that fall into electrical impulses for the change in the light, which can be sent to the brain. Retina contains photoreceptor cells sensitive to light, called rods and cones. Bars using the black vision low light and white and see all cone help in the day and color vision.
- The optic nerve: a bundle of nerve fibers, which serves as a cable, which connects the eye to the brain. The optic nerve allows signals from the retina to the visual center of the brain during the transfer.
- Spot-yellow or macular: Located in the center of the retina, using the excess instead of yellow light when shooting in the eye. The macula is responsible for our reading vision, and helps us to see the object in front of us.
- The eyelids: Eyelids protection and lubrication of eyes read supported. They also support the amount of light in the control of the fall in the eye.
- eye muscles: The eyeball is held in place with the help of some of the eye muscles. Officials muscles up and down, and left and right eye movement eye.
The anatomical structure of the human eye
As well as the work of the human eye and interesting facts on the eyes.