The CSM coordinates and executes all the functions of planning and activities to prevent and protect the mental health of the target population, the result of the review of the integrated joint.
DSM is organized in 2 offices for territorial care: CSM CSM Legnago Bovolone with neighboring clinical Nogara. In every house there is a multidisciplinary team that includes: medical psychiatrists, psychologists, social workers, nurses, nurses.
Structural problems CSM, in particular interventions:
- It plays host activities and needs assessment;
- The diagnostic activities are carried out;
- Conduct activities with doctors combines psychiatric consultations for minor cases to provide and implement, in cooperation, the treatment plan;
- Supports cases of middle and high severity dementia in adulthood;
- provides technical guidance to the hospital, land (including residential and nursing homes);
- definition and implementation of individual therapy rehabilitation programs (ITP);
- implement individual care pathways through outpatient surgery (visits, treatment of day hospital with light therapy), home care, semi-residential and residential, to ensure continuity of care.
Access to CSM
The user who has a first visit, please contact the Mental Health Centre or cup on the request for review. Users who need to access the SAS services will be recorded by a medical history that, in addition to personal information, a summary of the problems expressed, which contains the details of the sender personalized treatment and treatment plan.
The triage nurse is active for an initial evaluation and characterization of the urgency of the first out.
clinical records must be maintained in the CSM in accordance with the privacy policies and is responsible for MCS medical staff for consultation and the update is available.
receive the load and the patient’s acceptance
It is the process that arises from the demand of the formulation of an uncomfortable issue, followed by problem analysis phase and ends with the formulation of a diagnosis and (therapeutic-rehabilitation project) treatment offers.
reception activities and transfer process:
- psychiatric Visit
- psychological Visit (if applicable)
- information on the socio-labor status
- Interviews with family members
- Presentation and discussion of the team in case
- formulation of therapeutic-rehabilitation project
- Send the patient to the CSM structures
- Otherwise, diagnosis and psychiatric treatment (if needed for inpatient treatment)
The activities are supervised as a team, which is the most important tool for all professionals.