Today, people are looking for a diet program and quick weight loss, but as a permanent healthy weight loss and reduce fat. Every year they are involved in rapid weight loss, hundreds of thousands of people. Although you can lose weight in a short time, but you should know that there are dangers associated with rapid weight loss.
Rapid weight loss or weight of the cup is the act of losing weight in a short time at an alarming rate and abnormal, every one to three weeks. Many people want to weight lose before an important event, like a wedding or the next holiday. However, some suffer another disappointment. Others suffer from persistent health problems, even if you get a quick weight loss.
Unfortunately quick and easy is not always the best way to go. You can make very serious health damage. Here are some quick weight loss problems:
- reducing the metabolic rate, nature has a way of protecting the body against excessive weight loss. If you suddenly fall counting calories, your body will compensate for the fact by reducing your metabolic rate.This is also the reason why people on diets regain the weight once you stop the diet.
- muscle loss: lost with excess fat in muscle mass. Body goes into ketosis (muscle for energy combustion), to reduce hunger, but it is healthy and safe. This term is not losing fat but actually harming your body. It is important to consume adequate amounts of protein and carbohydrates, the amount of losses avoided.
- Malnutrition / Dehydration: Dehydration occurs when the body releases extreme amounts of water.Malnutrition show when somebody eats the suggested amount of nutrients. Dehydration and malnutrition are serious risks and should be avoided in any diet program.
- Skin Problems: Studies show that when you lose weight rapidly, skin does not get enough time to shrink just finished your body. This results in the slots. In addition, you may experience loosing skin as your weight goes into loosing.
- Hair problems: malnutrition caused by lack of vitamins and nutrients which weakens the hair and make it brittle hair follicles. And if you have a vitamin A deficiency even more hair follicles with diet or later will fall weakened suffer from hair loss.
- Insomnia: difficult to get a good night’s sleep, if an empty stomach for food.
- Diarrhea comes to losing weight too quickly can cause severe diarrhea, sometimes followed by a constipation.Prolonged exposure for a period of time can lead to dehydration, which can even lead to death.
- Eating disorders: Eating disorders can cause a variety of health problems such as malnutrition, dehydration, loss of electrolytes, mineral and vitamin weakness, anemia, hypertension, hormonal imbalances, infertility, insomnia, osteoporosis, arthritis, fatigue and loss of “internal organ.
- Heart Disease: Losing weight fast and stress the heart and body recover. People who have a high risk “yo-yo” of developing heart disease.