We know about the nutritional value. Now we discover and taste the power through a delicious risotto with pumpkin.
Ingredients (For 6-8 People)
- 1 onion
- 1 kg pumpkin (purified)
- 1/3 cup olive oil and 2 tablespoons more for sautéing the rice
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 4½ cups vegetable broth
- 500 g. Carolina or arborio rice
- 2/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped parsley
- spreader saucepan, heat the olive oil and sauté the chopped onion until slightly caramelized.
- Add the pepper, chopped garlic, and pumpkin.
- Continue sautéing over medium heat until smooth and a little pumpkin. Add wine and simmer for 15, stirring frequently until melted pumpkin.
- In another pan, put 2 tablespoons olive oil and sauté the rice for 1 over medium heat, stirring until the grains shine.
- Stir with a spoon a little vegetable broth into the pumpkin mixture and pour in the rice. When the rice begins to dry, add more broth -about 1/2 cup whenever rice steg noni-, without stopping to stir. Do this for about 18, until the rice is ready al dente.
- Finally, add salt, pepper, grated parmesan cheese, stir and serve immediately sprinkled with chopped parsley.