Every part of the urinary tract plays an important role – both for the effective functioning of the urinary system itself, and also because it is for the body as a whole. Renal function: regulating blood volume: save the kidney or removing water from the blood, the blood volume in the body is regulated.
Renal blood pressure regularly in three ways: 1. regulation of blood pressure:
- Cast (adjusted by the amount of water in the blood – see above) the volume of blood in the body,
- Adjust the flow of blood into and out of, the kidneys and the action renin.The renal renin, an enzyme that activates the path of angiotensin-aldosterone.
- pH regulation of blood: The kidneys H + ions (hydrogen atoms that are not only one electron has been) removed in the urine. At the same time, the kidneys also saves the bicarbonate ion (HCO 3), which is an important element of the H + buffer.
- Regulation ionic composition of blood: The kidneys also regulate the amount of ions of blood (charged particles) some important substances. Important examples are the number of ions in the blood is regulated by the kidneys, including sodium ions (Na +), potassium ion (K +), calcium ion (Ca2 +), lithium (Cl ), chloride and phosphate ions (HPO42-).
- The red blood cell production: kidney contribute to the production of red blood cells released by the hormone erythropoietin – stimulates erythropoiesis (red blood cell production).
- Synthesis of Vitamin D: Synthesis of the kidneys (as well as skin and liver) calcitriol – This is the active form of vitamin D is
- The elimination of waste and impurities: help the kidneys excrete urine for products and body waste impurities (unincorporated). Examples of waste products of metabolic reactions in the body, including ammonia (amino acid decomposition), bilirubin (the breakdown of hemoglobin) and creatinine (decomposition creatine phosphate in the muscle fibers) . Examples of foreign matter, including urine drugs and environmental toxins can be excreted.
There are two ureters, one from each kidney to the bladder. Each part of the renal pelvis urine postponement attached kidneys to the bladder (urinary component see page diagram). Two ureters bubble lowpass pushing causes the bladder to the urethra and the reflux of urine to prevent, when the pressure in the bladder during the high urination. This check valve is important because if it is not working properly cystitis, inflammation of the ureter / bladder can become a kidney infection.
in order to store urine from the bladder before removing the urine to expel urine through the urethra of the body of the bladder with a procedure called urination (also known as urine). Urinating includes the effect of conscious and unconscious muscles. Lack of conscious control of this process known as incontinence.
The urethra is a corridor, leaving the body through urine. In the male urethra, it serves as a channel (see the section on reproduction for details on this feature) seeds during ejaculation.
Urinary renal blood volume and regulate the composition aids in regulating blood pressure and pH, eliminating participated in the production of red blood cells and the synthesis of vitamin D and contaminants and waste. The ureters carry urine from the kidneys to the bladder. The bladder stores urine and expel urine through the urethra, the urethra of removing urine from the body.