The cardiovascular system, also known as the circulatory system is one of a core body, blood and blood vessels. The cardiovascular system is responsible for transporting blood.
Given the cardiovascular system to circulate blood through the body, the cells with oxygen and nutrients obtained. Carbon dioxide and other waste from the body and removed. The word is cardiovascular Cardia word “heart” Greek and Latin word means vasculum in the sense of “small vessels.”
In this complex system, the heart acts as a pump to force blood to move through the body, relax, allowing more blood from its chambers, respectively. Most include blood plasma available, an aqueous liquid protein supplements. Less than half of blood platelets and red and white blood cells contain. Platelets help blood to clot if a person is injured or suffers from bleeding.
It is important to maintain a healthy cardiovascular system because the blood vessels and blood is important for good health. The cardiovascular system is to move the body as a worker who continuously pushes blood and into the cells. If this important system does not work, the body will die.
The heart contracts more than 100,000 times daily as it pushes blood through the blood vessels. If a contract, forcing blood into the bloodstream. Blood carries nutrients from the digestive system and oxygen from the lungs to the body cells. Then the blood carries waste through the kidneys and the carbon dioxide released from the lungs are removed.
The heart is a muscle about the size of a fist and is branched into four spaces or spaces. This room is the right atrium, left atrium, right ventricle and left ventricle. During the circulation, the blood in the right atrium of the heart occurs. When the heart contracts, blood moves through the valve of the right atrium to the right ventricle. The blood then flows through one more heart valve into the lungs.
This is where the blood takes oxygen. At this point, blood flows into the left atrium of the heart and through the valve into the left ventricle, which then flows into the valve of the aorta. After leaving the aorta, the blood travel to other parts of the body, carries nutrients and oxygen through every cell of the body’s needs.
If problems occur in the cardiovascular system, a person with heart disease.More 59 types of heart disease can lead to serious health problems. The most common diseases include stroke or heart disease. Some conditions such as congenital heart disease that are present when a person is born, other cardiovascular diseases develop gradually as a person grows into an adult.
The cardiovascular system
Healthy cardiovascular system
Why you smoke bad for you? highest people associate smoking with lung disease. But it is not only about the health risks of smoking. Tobacco is also a major cause of heart disease.
Keep keep your cardiovascular system healthy
There are many risk factors that a person can lead to the onset of cardiovascular disease. The risk factor is something that heart disease is associated with a greater likelihood of developing disease.Some risk factors can not be controlled, but there are many risk factors that you will be able to control the .
Risk factors you can not control the following:
- Age: The more a person is, the greater the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.
- Gender: Male 64 years are much more likely to die from coronary heart disease than women, admit the gender difference decreases with age.
- Genetics: family history of cardiovascular disease increases the risk of developing the person of heart disease.
60 minutes of vigorous aerobic activity like basketball, is enough to keep your cardiovascular system healthy to help.
Risk factors that can be controlled by many factors, including lifestyle:
- tobacco smoke: Quitting smoking or never start smoking, the best way is to reduce the risk of heart disease.
- Diabetes: Diabetes can cause advance in the body, such as high cholesterol, which is a risk factor for cardiovascular disease.
- High cholesterol: high number of “bad” cholesterol, increasing the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Obesity: It has a very high percentage of body fat, especially if the fat is found mostly in the upper body, rather than the hips and thighs, the risk increases significantly.
- High blood pressure: If the blood vessels and the heart has to work harder than normal, the cardiovascular system is under pressure.
- Lack of physical activity: aerobic activity, as shown below (see figure below) describes helps keep the heart healthy. To reduce the risk of disease, it takes at least 60 minutes a day, five days a week to be active.
- Unhealthy eating habits: eating food in general and cardiovascular disease (Figure below) are not much more nutrients than carbohydrates or fat causes high cholesterol, overweight.
What is cholesterol?
Cholesterol can dissolve in the blood. And it must be transported from the cells by the carrier called lipoproteins. low-density lipoprotein or LDL, is known as good cholesterol density “bad” lipoprotein cholesterol.High (HDL). If too much LDL cholesterol circulates in the blood, it can slowly increase, supply the heart and brain in the inner walls of the arteries. Together with other substances it can form plaque and cause atherosclerosis. If a clot blocks an artery is narrowed, heart attack or stroke can occur.Cholesterol comes from the food you eat and is produced by the body. For bad cholesterol, should reduce the food low in saturated fat and cholesterol in the diet must be followed. Regular aerobic exercise lowers LDL cholesterol and HDL cholesterol increases.
- Obesity: The state has a very high percentage of body fat.
- Risk factors: Everything associated with an increased risk of developing the disease.
A family history of cardiovascular disease increases the risk of developing the person of heart disease.
enough exercise are two main causes of cardiovascular disease, poor diet and not have to.